Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

[Pinned] A Happy Christmas/Frostfell to our members

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas ... but sadly it is tarnished with some bad news. It is doubtful if the New Year will bring any prosperity, especially to our much maligned GH.I have to announce that the guild escrow, currently...
Small Jarathryn 4y
Jarathryn31150Small Jarathryn 4y
Guild News

[Pinned] Personal Savings Shareout

As previously announced in December, we have very little status remaining to maintain the GH open for longer than a week. The guild bank, however will continue to be accessible, and I will try to keep it in some sort of order.The last time I spoke...
Small Jarathryn 4y
Jarathryn0725Small Jarathryn 4y
Guild News

[Pinned] Proposal for a complete restructure of the Guild ranking system, Stage 1

I submit my proposal for a new Guild ranking structure (Stage 1) as set out below. You will see I have done away with the 2 inactive ranks (which never made any sense to me) and propose to deal with inactive members by reverting them to Initiate r...
Small Jarathryn 5y
Jarathryn144093Small segreto 5y
Guild News

[Pinned] The First Major Guild Pruning

All Guild members please be aware that I plan to clear out the Guild Roster of ALL 400 Day Unlogged Characters at the beginning of this coming month, November.As far as I'm aware, this has never been done in this guild in all the years I have been...
Small Jarathryn 6y
Jarathryn3808Small Swindle 5y
Guild News

Food items now in the Guild Bank

Hello all.We now have a supply of level 90 food and drink in the guild bank that will be resupplied as needed.STR- Giant Raptor Steak (food)- Strong Kromzek Facemelter (drink)AGI- Giant Exotic Meat Pie (food)- Strong Stumbler's Wine (drink)INT- Gi...
Small Daob 4y
Daob2925Small Jarathryn 4y
Guild News

Long absences and ranking

If you log in after a long absence (100 days or more), and find your rank is well below what it should be, please do not worry. I log on every day and check ranks of all recent loggers to ensure correct ranking. Just to recap, the ranks are as fol...
Small Jarathryn 5y
Jarathryn0790Small Jarathryn 5y
Guild News

New Guild Changes

As of now.Any subscription level is welcome.Minimum main character level of 20 to join.New initiates will be flagged as initiates for 2 weeks of active playtime. We will not promote someone who joins and does not play for 2 weeks. During this time...
Small Leif 8y
Leif95136Small segreto 7y
Guild News

State of the Guild - March 2011 =)

Greetings Fellow Silver Sanctum Family Members!!I am going to try to keep this brief... lolWe have gone through many changes as of late... And I am sure there will be more as we continue to grow... which I am sure is going to happen... We have cre...
Small Bjorn 8y
Bjorn263492Small Narg 8y
Guild News

Congratz!

Familiar Faces --- New Roles!!As you know Leif has accepted a Co-Leader position in the guild...We have a few more changes to help us be prepared to move forward...Mellian, Calathiel, Swindle, and Icthis have accepted Founder positions...They have...
Small Bjorn 8y
Bjorn141561Small Brittle Semideus 8y
Guild News

in other news... =)

My wife and I are expecting a new baby boy any day now... This will be number 6 for me.. woah... I have a full group... lol...With that being said... My play time is gonna be erratic for a long while... and with the rate that the guild is growing ...
Small Bjorn 8y
Bjorn131302Small Daob 8y
Guild News

GREETINGS!!

Hey all!!Just wanted to drop a quick note... "Everything's gonna be alright!" Bob MarleyThe guild continues to grow and evolve... evolution involves change... As it changes... some folks will find that it is not what they are looking for any long...
Small Bjorn 8y
Bjorn3609Small Britlee 8y
Guild News

Guides and Recruiters... =)

If you are interested in being a volunteer Guide or Recruiter... Guides:Being a guide is being a helper and servant to all... You may need to help a new player or a veteran player or the guild leader... It is a big banner that says I am here to he...
Small Bjorn 8y
Bjorn2729Small Knome- Thulwin 8y
1 2 3 5
Guild News

Some Potential Changes ( Elected Council )...

Hey all...I want to drop this out here for a quick opinion vote... We are in need of making a few changes in ranks and such to help in the day to day operations of the guild and hopefully help the members as well =)Below you will find the new Prop...
Small Bjorn 8y
Bjorn938265Small Brittle Semideus 8y
Guild News

Hey All...

We got some very bad news this morning.... My wife's father died unexpectedly early this morning... I am not sure how much I will be on for the next few days... I will probably pop on here and there for a break from all that is happening... But if...
Small Bjorn 8y
Bjorn242294Small Rinion 8y
Guild News

State of the Guild Address - Part Deux =)

Greetings!!I think it is time for another State of the Guild Address. So if you would be kind enough to give me 5 minutes of your time… I will try not to ramble =)Well we have been growing in leaps and bounds… We have an AWESOME Guild Hall… We hit...
Small Bjorn 8y
Bjorn383562Small Swindle 8y
Guild News

Currently Not Recruiting...

We are going to be taking a break from adding to our numbers. If you have an Alt that you would like added please contact me or one of the Founders.We have grown very quickly and I want to take some time to review where we stand and our goals and ...
Small Bjorn 8y
Bjorn171512Small Knome- Thulwin 8y
Guild News

New Domain Name!!

Hey ALL!!Someone who wishes to remain anonymous has purchased www.silversanctum.net for our guild.So we are official!!!Thanks to the "Anonymous One"!!PeaceBjorn
Small Bjorn 9y
Bjorn161261Small Krasstus 9y
Guild News

"Silver Sanctum" is a Bronze and Silver only guild.

I will keep this short and simple...I do not want to see anyone go... but this guild was built on this foundation...If you have upgraded to Gold or Platinum please let me know... I have some potential "Gold and Platinum" friendly guilds you could ...
Small Bjorn 9y
Bjorn1754Small Bjorn 9y
Guild News

"State of the Guild" Address...

Greetings to All...It is hard to believe how far we have come in such a short time. It was August 24th when the Silver Sanctum website went up and it has been a whirlwind of activity ever since...In 6 weeks we have risen to level 30 with 130+ uniq...
Small Bjorn 9y
Bjorn191875Small Omuvia 9y
Guild News

WE HAVE A HOME!!! GUILD HALL!!!

Congratz to you all!! THANK YOU ALL!!Stop by the NEW Guild Hall... It is in the crafting area in New Halas.Please feel free to donate any furnishings that would be appropriate for a guild hall... Pretty much everything but beds I would guess? =) T...
Small Bjorn 9y
Bjorn222314Small Seek 9y